Wadjemup (Rottnest Island) Immersive Experience
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth , Western Australia
- Product code: WAE01
Explore this iconic island from the unique Aboriginal perspective as your Noongar guide explores the Island’s pre-eminent significance to Noongar People prior to and despite of it's notorious recent past. Beginning with a traditional Aboriginal sand ceremony at the first settlement, your walk also includes a Dreamtime story, traditional song and Noongar language. Join us for an immersive journey which includes a Noongar Smoking Ceremony.
Please wear a hat, water, umbrella (if required) and sunscreen. BYO water bottle.
Where to meet your guide:
At the Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, Rottnest Island.
IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN BOOKING YOUR PUBLIC TOUR WITH US:
- Ferry transfers are not included in your booking and will need to be purchased separately.
- No third-party bookings.
- Your confirmation + payment receipt will be sent through by our team, once reviewed and accepted. Allow 5 business days for your online booking submission to be processed.
- Minimumsapply. Please note that this tour will operate for 10 persons+.
- You will be sent your confirmation + payment receipt through the online platform you booked through once reviewed and accepted by our team.
- All online bookings will only receive a digital payment receipt. If you require a tax invoice for your booking, please contact our bookings team via email firstname.lastname@example.org to manually process your booking and invoice. Note: If you proceed through the online booking portal and payment link you will not receive a tax invoice, only payment receipt.
Rate / booking information:
Not recommended for children under 12 years. Children 12+ charged at child rate.
Children 16+ will be charged at concession rate (please provide student concession card)
Peak Season: September - April | Off Season: May - August